Math Editor is a powerful equation editor. It runs on MS Windows machines with .Net framework installed. It allows you to create all kinds of mathematical equations.
- Create, save and edit equations in an intuitive environment.
- Export equations as image files for use in web or office documents.
- Copy any part of the document using standard copy operation and then directly paste the equation as an image in a word processor, paint program etc.
- Better support for creating equation templates
- Improved GUI with more powerful tools for manipulating the equations
- A calculating engine for doing calculations right inside Math Editor without requiring a calculator.
- Support for MathML and TeX/LaTeX
- Publishing to the Mathiversity blogs (coming soon) from within the editor